San Jacinto Mountain
Field Guide to Plant Species
Plant Species of San Jacinto Mountain
Also see these pages from the Plants of southern California site:
- Dominant Species of Devils Slide Trail and Their Recent Death Rates, San Jacinto Mountains
- Dominant Species of the West Rim of Tahquitz Valley and Their Recent Death Rates, San Jacinto Mountains
- Spiral of Wood Grain in Tree Trunks at San Jacinto Mountain
- Arctostaphylos pringlei and A. pungens in the San Jacinto Mountain Area
- Hybrids of Arctostaphylos patula and A. pringlei in the San Jacinto Mountains
- Nascent Inflorescences In Arctostaphylos pringlei ssp. drupacea
- Machaeranthera (Dieteria)
- Pinus jeffreyi and P. ponderosa (Yellow Pines)
- a Two Needle Pinus quadrifolia, in the Thomas Mountains at SnJt, aka "Pinus edulis"
- The "Quercus engelmannii" at Horsethief Creek, Santa Rosa Mountains
Places of San Jacinto Mountain, including Maps and Views
The Hiram Roach Dark Canyon Sawmill
Laws Junction Before and Seven Years After the Mountain Fire
Stream Bank Deposits in Round Valley Meadow, August 2013
Copyright © 2008-2014 by Tom Chester and Dave Stith.
Commercial rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce any or all of this page for individual or non-profit institutional internal use as long as credit is given to us at this source:
Comments and feedback: Tom Chester
Updated 24 September 2014.