Weather In Last Hour and Last Day
- Weather Stations:
- Weathercurrent.com's Fallbrook Current Weather (33.33817° N, 117.21868° W) Lat, Lon, elevation 690 feet, in the Winterwarm Area, 3.6 miles south-southwest (150° east of North) from the intersection of East and South Mission in downtown Fallbrook)
- k6dlv-2's North Fallbrook Weather
- There are supposed to be two Weathernet stations, one at Sullivan Middle School (33° 17' 46" N , 117° 10' 41" W) Lat, Lon,
in Bonsall (which is at an elevation of 600-620 feet, not 13 feet!), and one at Live Oak School. However, the links to them no longer work, and I can't find updated ones. If you know the link, let me know.
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Air Station at 75', 6 miles SE of downtown Fallbrook.
- Curt and Mary's Rainbow (33.407° N, 117.147° W) Lat, Lon; elevation 1,150 feet. (no longer operational on 3/6/06)
- Dave Bannerman's station formerly at http://fallbrookweather.com seems no longer operational as of 7/12/04 (33° 23.573' N,
117° 13.841' W) Lat, Lon; elevation 900', 1.2 miles east of downtown Fallbrook.
- Gaylord Moxon's station was taken off the web after his death in early 2002.
- Weather Channel's Southern California Doppler Radar Rain Map and Time Lapse Loop.
- Intellicast's Southern California Doppler Radar Rain Map and Radar Loop.
- Oceanside Live Weathercam (primarily just shows current surf conditions)
- NWS Daily Temperatures And Precipitation (last day's high and low temperatures and precipitation for Southwestern California)
- USGS Real-time Streamflow Measurements:
- Current, 5 day, and several month extended Fire Weather Forecast from the California Wildfire Coordination Group.
- National Weather Service San Diego County Valleys (general forecast for San Diego, El Cajon, Rancho Bernardo, Miramar, Carlsbad areas)
- Accu-Weather (current temperatures are for Camp Pendleton, but the forecast is different. Accu-Weather also supplies the forecast for MSNBC, which on 10/19/00 at 1:20 p.m. reported that it was raining in Fallbrook, despite the sun shining with only a few light clouds in the sky!)
- The Weather Channel Oceanside (very different high and low temperatures usually except during rainy periods), Los Angeles (closest high and low temperature predictions if there is no significant weather disturbance moving through), and San Diego - Miramar.
- CNN (I think this is actually the Camp Pendleton forecast in disguise, since the current temperature on 6/4/99 13:00 was 61°, agreeing with that of Camp Pendleton and not Moxon's 68°.)
- Weather Underground
(also possibly the Camp Pendleton prediction, although once this seemed to be a northern Sierra Nevada prediction with a prediction of heavy snow in early 1999!)
- Also make your own rainfall predictions from the radar loops in the next section.
Weather In Last Year
Climate and Seasons of Fallbrook
Summary of Climate (see also National Weather Service's Summary of Camp Pendleton Climate, which includes percent of days by month with a given amount of rain and given high and low temperatures, and mean values of many other parameters.)
High and Low Temperatures
Archived Weather for Fallbrook (from the official National Weather Service station at the fire station downtown)
Tap Water Temperature Vs. Time
Percentage of Possible Sunshine
Historical Heavy Rainfalls
Rainfall Records By Month
Snowfall (includes hail)
The Seasons of Fallbrook. When is Fallbrook green? When is fly and fire season? When do wildflowers bloom?