Cycling clubs of north San Diego County, CA
- North County Cycle Club has rides every weekend for riders of all abilities, for both mountain and road bikes.
- Ranchos Cycling Club meets 8:30 am every Saturday in Rancho Carmel Plaza parking lot near the Stuft Pizza Restaurant, on Rancho Carmel Drive off the Ted Williams/North City Parkway. Moderate to fast-paced ride distance of 40-70 miles. 484-2864.
- San Diego Bike Polo plays every week behind the Home Depot on El Camino Real in Encinitas. Four players per team. Newcomers welcome - just bring a mountain bike and helmet. 942-9345.
- San Diego Wheelman
- Sierra Club Bicycle Section (338-8420) meets
- Sundays at 9 a.m. for a moderately paced, 25 to 35 mile ride
- Tuesdays at 5:45 p.m. for a leisurely ride to the Cabrillo Monument Lighthouse
- Thursdays at 5:45 p.m. at Ralph's Shopping Center, El Camino Real and Del Mar Heights Road in Del Mar, for a fast-paced, 18 to 24 mile ride.
Copyright © 1997-2004 by Tom Chester.
Permission is freely granted to reproduce any or all of this page as long as credit is given to me at this source:
Comments and feedback: Tom Chester
Last update: 23 August 2005.